On November 19, 2019, Coty Inc paid $600 million for 51% controlling share in King Kylie, leaving Kylie Jenner 49% ownership (source: https://sec.gov company filings). King Kylie had an estimated book value of $1.176 billion at the time of purchase.
Forbes compiles their billionaire listing for 2020 by March 18, 2020 (source: https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/), relying on the previous year tax returns (2019) for determination.
Since Kylie Jenner owned 100% of King Kylie on April 15, 2019 (the due date for tax filing), and based on the book value of $1.176 billion estimated at the time of sale in November 19, 2019, Kylie Jenner did have and qualify for billionaire status!
Download the PressPage Global News application to post comments?Download the official PressPage.NEWS application to comment on this story?